Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wedding Invitation

"May the Lord add blessings upon you: upon you and your children." Psalm 115:14

These were the words we chose for our wedding invitation. I knew that God was guiding my life, as He had asked just that. At the time I didn't realise what He was trying to show me. 


After many years I found the invitation in a drawer and then the voice of the Holy Spirit spoke clearly to my heart:
"I will unite you both so that you may have many spiritual children, with My Blessing."

5 comments:

  1. That is so great Mrs Ester. God thinks of the minimal details...

    Um beijo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. Ester,

    I really love this word!
    Thank you for sharing.

    My love to you, Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Ester,

    For sure that's so sweet Words from God when you had heard it.

    God is really amazing.


    ^_^
    CInd from Manila

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great blessings especially for those who struggle a lot to win more souls and make them as a disciple.

    God bless you mrs. ester!

    Diana from philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. PHAMELA JOY--UCKG PHILIPPINESMay 2, 2010 at 5:01 PM

    yes mrs ester,

    thank you for sharing this blog..
    it really inspire me..

    kisses,,
    __PHAMELA JOY--UCKG PHILIPPINES

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!