Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mountain

"In the LORD I take refuge. How can you say to my soul: Flee as a bird to your mountain?" Psalm 11:1


The climb to Mount Sinai has begun. We all have at least one request for the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. By faith, we will ascend the Holy Mountain; the Mountain where God transformed millions of slaves into a free and powerful nation. Sacrifice is the shortest distance between wanting and realising your dream. The one who believes goes and conquers his dream.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Ester!

    Since I receive the envelope for the sacrifice to Mount Sinai. I began to preparing my best sacrifice because I also believe that sacrificing is the way to fulfill all of my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Mrs. Ester,

    I am in this faith of the Mountain Sinai and I always believed in what you wrote, "Sacrifice is the shortest distance between wanting and realising your dream."

    Thank you very much for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PHAMELA JOY--UCKG PHILIPPINESMay 29, 2010 at 3:54 PM

    i am also in this faith mrs ester..
    thank you so much for eerything..kisses..=)

    __PHAMELA JOY--UCKG PHILIPPINES

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will go with you in the mt Sinai mrs Ester. and i want also to go further until the Promised Land ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!