Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Overcomer

"He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name."
                               Revelation 3:12


How wonderful! This is the future of the saved. He will be considered an overcomer; taken to the New Jerusalem where he will remain and given a new name, chosen by the Lord Jesus.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. esther!

    this is a very strong promise.. and it shoul be always kept in each hearts of everyone of who put their hope in the Lord.

    Diana from philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Ester!

    strong verse...yes how could you imagine what has God promises for us, let us standing firm until the end... after will you see the benefits of this...

    @Lily!
    Uckg! Manila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs.Ester
    Powerful and strong Promise.We should always keep in our heart and mind...Lets rely and trust Him..

    Lovely rose
    Manila Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. PHAMELA JOY--UCKG PHILIPPINESMay 26, 2010 at 4:39 AM

    hello mrs ester..
    thank you so much.. it is really powerful..
    kisses,
    PHAMELA JOY--UCKG PHILIPPINES

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!