Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Best Father


“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” Luke 11:13

Our Heavenly Father has given us His Best: His son Jesus Christ. He, fulfilling His redemptive work on the cross, left for us the Holy Spirit as His substitute to guide, inspire, teach, remind us of His son’s teachings, comfort, strengthen and lead His children to the Promise Land.

6 comments:

  1. This is really true and to be honest i cant add anything or take away.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Himself wants the best for us hence why He gave His only Son so that we can have life and above all to have salvation. He gives us His Spirit so that we keep our communion with Him at all times, how great is that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very true,God is always willing to give His spirit to those who seek Him whole heartedly.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is true,God wants the best for His children that is why He is giving us His Spirit to strenghten us.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always remember this verse as it really helped me understand that God wants to give me His Presence!

    When I was seeking to be baptised in the Holy Spirit, I had so many accusations because of my past life. This verse made me think, ok, God knows I am not perfect, but He says He will give His Spirit to those who ask. This made me continue to seek, until all my accusations and guilt went and He filled me, just as He promised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This verse is so true, people think to receive the Holy Spirit is so hard but like it says in this bible verse “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” Luke 11:13." God wants to give but in order we need to seek whole heartily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!