Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

RESTORE

"Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit."    Psalm 51.12
The biggest and most difficult thing to attain in this world is the salvation of the soul. Jesus compared it to a hidden treasure buried in a field, and when someone finds it, they are willing to sell EVERYTHING THEY OWN to buy that field. However, it is even harder to get back the joy of salvation after it has been lost. If you, dear reader, doubt this is true, just ask anyone who has been through a similar experience. 

1 comment:

  1. SALVATION... I always hear this since then that I'm still not a Christian and up to now. But only this past few months and weeks that I'm realizing its importance! Too bad for me for that... But then I thank God because He still gives me THE RARE CHANCE of being saved...

    And now, my GREATEST FEAR is TO LOSE IT-- for I know, once I lose it, I'll be dead, totally lost...

    We cannot play with our SALVATION... This famous saying came to my mind,one Pastor in church explained this to me, "Many are called, but FEW are CHOSEN.." and WE ARE THE ONES TO DECIDE TO BE CHOSEN... Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!