Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

GAIN THE WORLD

"For what will it profit a man if gains the whole world and loses his own soul?"Mark 8.36
Winning the lottery along with other people is difficult. Winning the lottery by yourself is even more difficult. Now, winning the world, humanly speaking, is impossible. But even if it were possible, what good would it be when you would only enjoy it for about 100 years?


Jesus suggests we gain eternal salvation.


Who is willing to pay the price?


Who is willing to sacrifice their sad, poor little world for the salvation of their soul for all of eternity?

3 comments:

  1. blessings is good, but many blessing is just 'temporary' it lasts for a while. But the blessing of having salvation is something eternal , but only few people receives it. because many people doesn't want to pay the price of it. - to follow Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 19 years old, young, a DREAMER; works hard for her dreams to fulfill. But there were times that I forget and don't prioritize God in exchange for those dreams I have.

    But, the Holy Spirit, works constantly, bothering me to PRIORITIZE GOD... And now, I came to realize that without GOD, there is no salvation for me... DREAMS, RICHES-- YES I will have them! But, SALVATION, not everyone gets it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gets me thinking I would rather gain my salvation ,then gain this world. because what is the use of gaining something that will one day fade away than to gain something that will be eternal and that is gaining salvation for my soul.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!