Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

WHAT SHALL I RENDER

"What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me?"       Psalm 116.12
I love You, I praise You, I thank You, hallelujahs and songs filled with emotions are good. In fact, they do more for the person who is worshiping then for God, Himself. 
What God really wants is for His children to HONOR Him and for His servants to RESPECT Him.
I think that He must be tired of listening to so many empty words spoken by people in churches.
Obedience and the practice of His Word are worth more than a million words of praise. It shows FEAR OF THE LORD.
That is what we must give Him in gratitude.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dona! Thank you for this blog. I agree in what you've said that OBEDIENCE TO HIS WORD IS WORTH MORE THAN A MILLION WORDS OF PRAISE. Because what's the meaning of worshipping God if we are not practicing His word on our daily life? It's very meaningless. We must always have fear in our heart to practice His word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Ester,
    Thanks for the post. I agree with you, words are nothing if we don't practice Obedience to God.

    -Mishelle Bongat
    UCKG Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!