Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Unequally yoked

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?" 2 Corinthians 6.14
Many Christians live with unnecessary conflicts. This is because they try to reconcile the light of faith without feelings to the mundane faith. They insist on trying to induce a "chemistry" between light and darkness. If it were possible, the above would not have been written and addressed to the faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Hello & thank you for this message. It is funny that I see this today. I was evangelizing someone today & said this & they told me it only relates to marriage. They weren't receiving the message & was trying to insist on a friendship. They wanted why we couldn't be friends & i said I take it to apply to any relationship not just marriage. I said I have a difficult enough time distancing myself from long time friends who are non-believers why would i complicate my life by making new friends w/non-believers.

    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs Ester

    Yes I agree with the bible vesre I will speak about me,I think sometimes we like to act supernatural and avoid the warnings which God told us to follow and we only realise when ,When we have messed things up so bad

    Lindiwe Khanyile
    Park station

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!