Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The righteous teach

"Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness; let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it, for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers." Psalm 141.5

A righteous person teaches and those who are also righteous learn. For them, although the learning process may be painful or feel like an act of injustice, they know it is for their own good and accept it with gratitude.
But it is not so with the wicked, that is, those who are born of the flesh. They feel it as injustice, complain, get hurt, angry, do not accept it and even want revenge. But it is only natural, after all, the darkness hates the works of the light.

4 comments:

  1. Ms Ester, thank you for this post and your daily posts. I usually read your new posts from my email daily but I had to come on to thank you as they really help me.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs. Ester
      God does not rebuke everyone, He only Disciplines and rebuke those whom He loves, that is the reason we need to have Spiritual maturity to get good use of rebuke as anointing in our heard.
      Been rebuked by righteous man means having privilege to be molded by God himself, and those who found God they accept it even if it feels painful at the time, because they know later on rebuke turns into a blessing.
      Thank you for sharing with us. As for me I will not refuse oil in my heard.

      It is a blessing for me reading your messages because I am feeding my Spiritual life and whenever I read I mediate on them because I want to grow more in my Spiritual life.

      Kisses
      Toninha

      Delete
  3. Whoever we are, we need to constantly be humble, no one is perfect
    and we need to understand that we need to be corrected in order to be moulded and shaped into better people. It is also a good thing to be rebuked because it allows us to become better individuals from our mistake. It may be harsh getting rebuked, but we need to remember that God loves those who he rebukes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!