Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wise

"The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down." Proverbs 14:1

The one who has the power to create children also has the power to build her family. It is a glorious task for a wise woman.

Despite his strength, the man does not give birth to children; neither does he have the ability to create them. Only the woman has this power. However, it is the wise woman that creates and builds. The foolish one creates but destroys. For this reason, when a man seeks and finds this wise woman, he has found the favour of God.

2 comments:

  1. Very strong. Love this post. I have the power to create children so it is my responsibility to build my house. I have never thought of it this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true i try to build a better family every day and i will because GOD is on my side. (sinead dublin)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!