Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

With fire


…“He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” Matthew 3:11 
When we are baptized with the Holy Spirit and with fire, we become able to go through the tribulations, persecutions, injustices and everything else that tries to distract us from the communion with the Spirit of God.

"Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8.37


5 comments:

  1. God is great!!! He prepares us for all things, He gives us His Spirit that we may have power, He allows us to go through the fire that we may be refined.
    With the two baptisms we are fully equipped that nothing will ever move us from His presence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful thing about the Holy Spirit, He doesn't leave us hanging in times of trouble, even when everyone is against us,He is there to bring us through all those hard times. Many think that you loose out when you give your life to God but in fact we gain everything that we will ever need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before receiving the Holy Spirit I was someone that ran away from every little problem, but today with the Holy Spirit I have gone through hell but not once did I think that I would not overcome.God is faithful; He knows it would be hard so He gives us everything we need to overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so true, before knowing God personally and being sealed with his Spirit (I always smile when I think it about), any little thing that used to happen always would make me upset or angry or nervous! God is so amazing! Now I really notice it in others especially people i work with who are not interested in knowing God, anything that happens makes them panic which happens when God is not your foundation because he takes care of those who belong to Him. Thank you for sharing this with us Mrs Ester :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND I ALSO REMEMBERED MY EALRY DAYS OF SALVATION I WAS EASILY DISTRACTED ,PANIKCING IF THINGS IN MY FAMILY DO NOT GO WELL ,I USED TO HV STRESS AND HEADACHES BECAUSE I WAS THE ONLY ONE WORKING IN MY FAMILY BT WHEN THE FIRE CAME DOWN ON ME I BECAME STRONG NO MORE STRESS,NO PANICKING WHEN THINGS GO WRONG EVEN WHEN THERS IS SOMEONE WHO IS SICK OR ME BEING SICK I USE MY FAITH AND REBUKE ALL SORT OF NEGATIVE SPIRIT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!