Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Strengthened with might


_"that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man." Ephesians 3:16

When a person is possessed with the Holy Spirit, he has enough power to overcome each and every difficult situation. And even is the situation is very complicated, it will ultimately be for something glorious, because God does not allow anything to happen to us without it benefiting us in the end.

5 comments:

  1. Whenever I faced problems in the past, I would always be down and I would be easily affected and put down by them.

    Now, after growing in my faith, when problems come I have this undisturbed peace that all will work out, it always does, because God is faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we look back at situations we've faced and think 'my God how did i ever get through that?!' but then this word comes: His strength is made perfect in our weakness.

    The Holy Spirit will always empower us to go through the most difficult situations; and at the end victory is always guaranteed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh where would I be without the Holy Spirit, how many times did I want to give up, How many times did I feel hopeless, how many times did I look at my situation and thought this is impossible only the Spirit of God has sustained me and will continue to sustain me.
    Karen, PCK

    ReplyDelete
  4. what I believe without the holy spirit I am nobody.every situation I go thought i always over come it, because God does'nt allow anything to happen to me without it benefiting me in the end

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that with the Holy Spirit inside we are more than over-comer. we don't have reason to give up because God is always with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!