Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Israel

“But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen,The descendants of Abraham My friend.You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest regions, and said to you,‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away:10  Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’" Isaiah 41.8-10

Only those who are born of the water and of the Spirit realize that such promises relate to them. It is that same Spirit who testifies within them. They are the New Israel raised by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Because of that, come what may, they withstand: they were chosen from the ends of the earth to make a difference in this evil world. There is nothing to fear when we live by faith.

5 comments:

  1. What stood out for me in this verse was how God says ' I have chosen you as mine', there is a particular song that I love regarding being chosen by God from the depths of the earth. This reminds me how God despite my flaws, mistakes and everything wrong in me, He still chose me. Even when I had not yet given my life to Him, He found me, cleansed me, restored me and helped me in a way that no one has ever done. Certainly He is my God!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is always with me, helps me out and lifts me up, strengthens me when I need it. With my Heavenly Father it can go through anything. I am so lucky that God choose me to get to know Him because there are so many people that will never know God. And I thank Him for that every single day! Thank you Lord!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mrs!!
    love your blog.. that true only throught faith can we see God's promise in our life..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mrs Ester...
    This is just what i need to hear as lately i have been a bit down in my faith because of personal things i have been going through. I started to listen to the devil telling me that am far from god and that he is not with me. when in reality my God promised me that he would never leave or forsake me all i have to do is be courageous. This Blog reminded me that God chose me because of all my mistakes and loves me with all my inperfections. All i have to do is believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was once blind and deaf in the truth.I followed my own way. I knew Him but I did not recognize His words.One day I woke up with the truth.I was so ashamed of Him. Then I realize...GOD NEVER LEAVE ME AT ALL.HE waited for my eyes to be opened and to hear His voice.I humbled myself before Him.HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!